My Countdown to a Horror Holiday
Got a paranormal lover in your life but don’t know what to get him or her for Christmas? Tired of giving the same old things–T-shirts and DVDs and video games? Look no further. I’ve scoured the net and uncovered some real gems for that special horror/supernatural fan you know and love. Here, in random order, five Gift Ideas for Paranormal Lovers:
1. Deluxe Ghost Hunting Kit … With the Deluxe Ghost Hunting Kit, you’ll be armed to gather the most credible evidence of paranormal activity a living person can obtain. The kit contains the most up-to-date instruments available, including an EVP listener to track Electronic Voice Phenomena; a Digital Infrared Pen Style Thermometer to indicate temperature changes that often occur when entities are present; and a vital EMF meter to detect magnetic fields that might indicate ghostly energy in the vicinity. The Deluxe Ghost Hunting equipment kit fits into a convenient case that can be packed and unpacked quickly, so you and your team can hit several locations in one evening.
2. Skeleton Toilet Paper Holder … What horror fan wouldn’t want this clever little guy? And it would probably be pretty safe bet they don’t have one of these already. Quite a unique gift idea for that skull collector in the family. And this isn’t some cheap piece of plastic, either, but heavy poly-resin that looks and feels ceramic.
3. Lego Monster Fighters Set … I loved Legos as a kid. Still do. Any Lego set to me is awesome, but this one ranks up there as one of the all time greats. The crooked Haunted House is home to the scariest ghosts and monsters. Tremble in fear as you open the gate, go weak at the knees as you step onto the porch and gasp in horror at the fireplace, kitchen, office, folding staircase, bedroom, potion room, music room and collection of other creepy objects. Dare you enter the Haunted House!
4. Redrum Necklace … Heeeere’s Johnny! Nothing says happy holidays like jewelry. For that female thriller, chiller, and bloodspiller lover in your life, you can’t go wrong with this amazing pendant necklace inspired by the classic story The Shining. Intricate laser cut stainless steel pendant in black powder coat eggshell finish.
5. Siamese Twins Candle … This creepy candle features a pair of conjoined twins (made of parrafin wax) floating in a bath of clear gel wax. It’s a subversive twist to the traditional jar candle, and is sure to be a great conversation-starter on Christmas morning.